RAZOR HVLP Pressure Feed
Whether painting a car, motor home, truck or bus, the Razor Pressure Gun provides superior atomization for Class A finishes.
Cutting edge air caps and nozzle design optimize spray performance while fewer parts mean less maintenance and downtime. Air flow and air consumption are tested to meet environmental compliance.
With one of the best spray patterns in the industry, the Razor Pressure Gun has the same great features as the Sharpe gravity feed Razor Guns.
- Superior atomization with automotive and industrial coatings
- For use with light fleet or industrial projects
- Made in the USA and backed by a 3-year warranty
- Fluid Tips: 1.0 mm, 1.2 mm, 1.4 mm
- Air Inlet Size: 1/4" npsm (R 1/4 - 19)
- Fluid Inlet Size: 3/8" npsm (R 3/8 - 19)
- Max. Air Inlet Pressure: 100 psi (0.7 MPa, 7 bar)
- Max. Fluid Inlet Pressure: 300 psi (2.1 MPa, 21 bar)
- Air Consumption: 14.4 CFM at 29 psi (0.2 MPa, 2.0 bar)
- Finish: Gray anodized
- Warranty: 3 year
- 1.0 mm: Base and clear coats, light fleet or industrial
- 1.2 mm: Base and clear coats, light fleet or industrial
- 1.4 mm: Base and clear coats, light fleet or industrial